We are a family owned Used Car Dealer. We have been in business for 18 years, and it has been a family tradition since 1946.
It all started with "Roberts Auto Sales" which was owned by Lisa's Grandfather Tom Roberts.
Tom then opened Safeway Motors on S. Broadway in 1964.
He purchased Monarch Motors in 1976.
It was from Tom that the car business was carried on to his oldest daughter Bunny and then onto her oldest daughter Lisa.
In 1993, Cory and Lisa opened the doors of Justus Motors. Along with great employees, and Lisa's mom Bunny, Justus Motors has carried on Tom's love for the business.